Marina seca M-Th 9-14 / 16-20 // S-Su 9-20 uninterrupted | Tienda M-F 9-14 / 16-19 // S 9-14

Terms and Conditions

Payments for purchases are made through Redsys (Canal payment officer BBVA) with all security encryption systems and data transfer via SSL, so the buyer shall enjoy in protection of these channels all times.


COVID-19: due to the current situation the regulations limit the rent to only one person unless they share a home, in which case the 2 places can be occupied.

Payment will be made in two parts, 30% of the total rent on confirmation of booking and the remaining 70% of the day of shipment.

It requires a deposit of 600 € as guarantee. It will be refunded to the tenant at the time of the return of the boat, and after inspection, discounting thereof, if any, fuel consumed and not replenished by the lessee, at the price of 1.50 € / liter or the cost of the damage, if any. For this purpose, the Lessee will present at the time of the return of the vehicle, refueled ticket or voucher as a means of proof of compliance with the obligation indicated.

Should the tenant exceed the agreed time use, the landlord can charge as many hours as necessary to cover the actual time of use without the possibility of fractions at a price of 100 € deductible bail.

Fuel is not included in rates. The boat / watercraft is delivered with a full tank and must be returned in the same condition.

Authorized navigation area comprises two miles parallel to the coast.

The manifest tenant in possession of the qualifications required for the government of the boat, and received the operating instructions for their use being the only person authorized to steer the boat.

It is expressly prohibited subarriendo the vessel or use by person other than the signer herein. Otherwise, it will assume full responsibility for any damages it may suffer the be governed by a person authorized by the lessor.

The manifest tenant compliance with the perfect condition of the boat and the inventory of the material included therein, which has been previously made to the acquisition of the rental service, pledging to refund in the same place of delivery and the same state.

The landlord declines any liability arising from the tenant due to misuse of the boat, recklessness in handling or breach of the authorized standards and navigation area, sanctions to be imposed for breach of the rules of navigation through authorities even if the same are imposed on the owner of the watercraft / boat not to be identified pattern.

In the case of malfunction due to improper use of personal watercraft / boat or negligence of the employer, repair expenses are the sole responsibility of the tenant, repairs being made in the workshops designate the leasing company.

Lessee or the driver is not authorized to circulate negligently, under the influence of alcohol or substances that alter their state of consciousness and / or fatigue states that endanger their own integrity, the integrity of the vessel and / or third parties. Lessee or the driver is not allowed to navigate restricted navigation areas for the boat that arriendad nor for areas that endanger the integrity of the vessel or any of its components; or use it to push or tow other vessels, or sports events or practice any form.

Watercraft / boat has a liability insurance for damage to third parties and occupants accidents, according to current regulations. Insurance does not cover damage caused by another employer other than the authorized. Personal belongings of the tenant and his companions are not insured.

In doing delivery of the personal watercraft / boat ships made of: keys jetski / boat along the "man in the water", documenting the watercraft / boat copy of the valid insurance motorbike water / boat and instructions for use.
Finally, the parties submit to the Courts of Elche, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.


Reservations may be canceled without charge until 24 hours before the day of the rent.

To cancel or change your reservation, please call any of the following numbers: (+34) 670780795 - (+34) 96.669.19.70, your name and reservation number. That it can be done until 24 hours before the start of rental.

For reservations canceled within 24 hours prior to the start of the rental or in the event that the tenant, arrived the day of the reservation is not present or if for any reason you can not remove the boat / watercraft because lack of documentation of the lessee, the last will lose the amount paid for the reservation as compensation for damages and administrative costs.

Excluded from this case those returns resulting from an error or unavailability by the service provider on the requested day. In such a case Nautica Antonio agrees to change the activity or service for another available date that might interest the user. In the event that he could not make the change or not interested in date will be refunded the amount available.